MY DEMANDS

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
@Femboy Gaming 420 IS BANNED INSTANTLY FOR WAR CRIMES, SLANDER, LIBEL, DEFAMATION, AND MISUSE OF COPYRIGHT

ALBATROSS IS REINSTATED IN AHG, DUE TO SGM'S CORRUPT AND UNSTABLE AND INSANE AND STUPID OWNER (WRONGFULLY) REMOVING IT

SOMEONE EDITS MY THREAD INTRO DESCRIPTION TO SAY I DO NOT APOLOGIZE, AND THEN LOCK IT. SERIOUSLY STAFF YOURE EMBARRISING ME AND YOURSELVES HERE, I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KEEP THINKING IM STILL SORRY I AM NOT SORRY ANYMORE

I GET MINECRAFT ADMINISTRATOR, YOU LISTEN TO EVERY COMMAND AND SUGGESTION I TELL YOU, DESIGNATED SPLEEF ARENA, AS WELL AS SGM FORUMS MOD. ALSO UNDELETE MY SGM MINECRAFT BAN APPEAL. I AM THE ONLY ONE SMART ENOUGH TO APPEAL FOR A SERVER THAT WONT EXIST SO I DESERVE TO HAVE THE ONLY POST THERE

I WANT IT TO BE LEGALLY STATED THE FRAGMENTATION CRASH IS UNREPEATABLE AND MY RECORD CLEARED AFTER THE ATTEMPT TO FRAME ME. ALSO THE INVISIBLE STAFF MEMBERS SPECTATING ME AT ALL TIMES TO STOP. I KNOW YOURE THERE. I'VE SEEN THE CAR OUTSIDE MY HOUSE

THE TTT SERVER TO BE RENAMED TO "BAD CREWMATES THAT ARE AROUND US". YOURE MAKING A GRAVE MISTAKE ALREADY BY CONTINUING TO PERPUTRATE THIS RACISM, THIS COMMUNITY WILL BURN IMPLODE IF THIS RACISM IS TOLERATED ANYMORE (I added an "That Are" to make the name to make it flow a little better). I ALSO DEMAND A PORTION OF REVENUE FOR COINING THIS NAME

@Pierogi RESIGN AGAIN, ALSO THE ALL OTHER OWNERS, WE CAN RUN THIS PLACE PERFECTLY IF EVERYONE DECIDES OWNER DECISIONS EQUALLY

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
IF MY DEMANDS ARE NOT MET.................................................................................................................THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ROUND 4 AGAIN

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
If Pierogi resigns now, what rank would he achieve?

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets.
......wall of text

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
uhm.....u just wrote a wall of text when ur against it! LOL! EPIC FAIL!

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
@Femboy Gaming 420 IS BANNED INSTANTLY FOR WAR CRIMES, SLANDER, LIBEL, DEFAMATION, AND MISUSE OF COPYRIGHT

ALBATROSS IS REINSTATED IN AHG, DUE TO SGM'S CORRUPT AND UNSTABLE AND INSANE AND STUPID OWNER (WRONGFULLY) REMOVING IT

SOMEONE EDITS MY THREAD INTRO DESCRIPTION TO SAY I DO NOT APOLOGIZE, AND THEN LOCK IT. SERIOUSLY STAFF YOURE EMBARRISING ME AND YOURSELVES HERE, I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KEEP THINKING IM STILL SORRY I AM NOT SORRY ANYMORE

I GET MINECRAFT ADMINISTRATOR, YOU LISTEN TO EVERY COMMAND AND SUGGESTION I TELL YOU, DESIGNATED SPLEEF ARENA, AS WELL AS SGM FORUMS MOD. ALSO UNDELETE MY SGM MINECRAFT BAN APPEAL. I AM THE ONLY ONE SMART ENOUGH TO APPEAL FOR A SERVER THAT WONT EXIST SO I DESERVE TO HAVE THE ONLY POST THERE

I WANT IT TO BE LEGALLY STATED THE FRAGMENTATION CRASH IS UNREPEATABLE AND MY RECORD CLEARED AFTER THE ATTEMPT TO FRAME ME. ALSO THE INVISIBLE STAFF MEMBERS SPECTATING ME AT ALL TIMES TO STOP. I KNOW YOURE THERE. I'VE SEEN THE CAR OUTSIDE MY HOUSE

THE TTT SERVER TO BE RENAMED TO "BAD CREWMATES THAT ARE AROUND US". YOURE MAKING A GRAVE MISTAKE ALREADY BY CONTINUING TO PERPUTRATE THIS RACISM, THIS COMMUNITY WILL BURN IMPLODE IF THIS RACISM IS TOLERATED ANYMORE (I added an "That Are" to make the name to make it flow a little better). I ALSO DEMAND A PORTION OF REVENUE FOR COINING THIS NAME

@Pierogi RESIGN AGAIN, ALSO THE ALL OTHER OWNERS, WE CAN RUN THIS PLACE PERFECTLY IF EVERYONE DECIDES OWNER DECISIONS EQUALLY

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy

FUCK YOU THIS IS LIBRARY BITCH