My NOT apology to the community, and staff members.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
What r u sorry for tho - You have not done anything yet!
Welcome to AHG tho Barth

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
No. Absolutely not. You're outta here. You crossed the line here. There was an easy way of getting out of this and you chose the hard way. You thought you could escape my wrath but you were dead wrong. You're done. You're out.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
No. Absolutely not. You're outta here. You crossed the line here. There was an easy way of getting out of this and you chose the hard way. You thought you could escape my wrath but you were dead wrong. You're done. You're out.
I try to change.......... I UNAPOLOGIZE FOR EVERYTHING. Sorry EVERYONE. This guy ruined it.

For that, and some legal shoutbox shenanigans (lawyer yet to respond), I have cursed him and his bloodline using dark magic, every home he every owns, steps foot in, every building he walks into, every place he thinks is safe, to be cursed with five hundred billion demons. There will be constant ghouls and ghosts in every fucking crevice in anywhere he goes, there will be green ghost slime (not nickelodeon kind, the scary kind [Every time you touch the slimes also the demons double. LOL!] LOL!) EVERYWHERE he and his bloodline go For 4 generations. Life will always be creepy, you will NEVER feel not scared again. EVERY HOUSE WILL BE A HAUNTED HOUSE FORVER, DIPSHIT. I CANNOT UNDO THIS CURSE AND HAVE TRIED, BUT EVEN IF I COULD I WOULD REDO IT RIGHT AFTER. I tried to make things right, and some people take things too far. THIS IS WAR.

I AM NOT SORRY FOR ANYTHING.

I WANT A MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR/LEAD ADMINISTRATOR/OWNER TO RENAME THIS TO "MY NOT APOLOGY" I EITHER CANT OR DONT KNOW HOW. ALSO ADD A "NOT" BEFORE SORRY EVERYONE

Last edited:

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I try to change.......... I UNAPOLOGIZE FOR EVERYTHING. Sorry EVERYONE. This guy ruined it.

For that, and some legal shoutbox shenanigans (lawyer yet to respond), I have cursed him and his bloodline using dark magic, every home he every owns, steps foot in, every building he walks into, every place he thinks is safe, to be cursed with five hundred billion demons. There will be constant ghouls and ghosts in every fucking crevice in anywhere he goes, there will be green ghost slime (not nickelodeon kind, the scary kind [Every time you touch the slimes also the demons double. LOL!] LOL!) EVERYWHERE he and his bloodline go For 4 generations. Life will always be creepy, you will NEVER feel not scared again. EVERY HOUSE WILL BE A HAUNTED HOUSE FORVER, DIPSHIT. I CANNOT UNDO THIS CURSE AND HAVE TRIED, BUT EVEN IF I COULD I WOULD REDO IT RIGHT AFTER. I tried to make things right, and some people take things too far. THIS IS WAR.

I AM NOT SORRY FOR ANYTHING.

I WANT A MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR/LEAD ADMINISTRATOR/OWNER TO RENAME THIS TO "MY NOT APOLOGY" I EITHER CANT OR DONT KNOW HOW. ALSO ADD A "NOT" BEFORE SORRY EVERYONE
I use a mirror and the curse bounces onto you.

• Informative
Reactions: veL

cathal

Lead Trial Mod
VIP
Legacy
I should be the one not apologising, I'm not sorry Barth

Last edited:

Espurr

#AlwaysTrustEspurr
VIP
Legacy
Don't worry guys, I forgive

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
A REAL AND TRUE STAFF MEMBER. MEMBERS CAN'T EDIT THREAD NAMES/ORIGINAL POSTS.... I UN-UNAPOLOGIZE TO YOU BUT ONLY YOU
Evil Crackhead pfp