Denied My response. (YoAmTrash Ban Appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trash San

VIP
Legacy
Your username
YoAmTrash​
Reason listed for ban
Mass Ping​
Why should you be unbanned
October 30th, 2022.​
"Every day, I like to wake up and remind myself to be grateful of the simple things."​
- Miranda Kerr​
I woke up to a sun ray shining on my face, the birds were singing, the trees waving at me, and the sky clear as water, a truly beautiful morning. My parents telling me that breakfast was ready and we were late for church,"This will be another normal and chill Sunday" I thought to myself... how clueless I was, as mere hours later all of this would change.​
I get out of bed, put my church clothes on, and eat a healthy breakfast to grow big and strong, and proceed to go to church. While I was there, I couldn't really get out of my head the thought of just getting home and enjoying a fun Sunday game session with my friends at After Hours Gaming, thinking about whacky strategies involving C4s and other traitor items, etc. I was really excited to get home and play, and that is why I was truly devastated when I finally was able to get home, just to see that the servers were completely empty, aside from 2 players that were AFK. But then I remembered that I was given a power thanks to the user RyanHighman, which allowed me to send a "repopulation attempt" message on the discord server, which I proceed to use.​
I join the TTT server and start playing, waiting and hoping for players to start joining, a few of them did, but not enough to start a proper game, so I hop on discord and jokingly tell people to join TTT and I do the "@ everyone" command through discord, I was already aware that the command was disabled and it was completely a joke comment. Minutes later I hop on discord once again to check if anyone else would be joining, when I spotted a message sent by an annonymous user, the message in question contained information regarding a way of tagging everyone that was present on the discord server through the shoutbox, I assumed that the person was joking, as a lot of people do here, and it was nothing more than a silly prank, so I proceed to log into my AHG forum account and type the code in... that was my biggest mistake, as it would not only tag the people that were currently in shoutbox, but rather tag absolutetely everybody that was in the Discord server.​
I open my heart with this, and sincerely apologize for this event, It was never my intention to annoy anyone, and disrupt their business, and it was my mistake. I comprenhend the severity of the situation, but I truly do not belive that this should be worth a month long ban from the Discord server, I would really appreciate if I could maybe be unbanned, at least only for tomorrow, as I was really hopping to spend some of Halloween day with all my friends there.​
Thank you for taking your time reading this, sincerely, YoAmTrash​

Last edited:

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
So trash I originally banned you for the @Linked tag. After which, Pierogi extended the ban. He’ll be handling your appeal so please be patient and wait for his response

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
When you made that sequence of steps, you knew there was a chance that you would actually be able to ping the linked role. You didn't "accidentally" do this, you knew exactly what you were doing.

In terms of damage, 280 people have that role. I'm sure at least some of them suppressed role mentions from the server and now will no longer be pinged for repops, announcements, etc.

You made your bed, now lay in it.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.