Rejected "My Sweet Lord" by George Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
bring back based music
mans dropping straight fucking dubs

What about What is Life though? We can get some georgie tunes, but that ones a bit more upbeat

OR.. or.. We honor my team name that I've had for two years.. and we add georgie's Heading For The Light with the Traveling Wilburys..

Birddog6

Legacy
mans dropping straight fucking dubs

What about What is Life though? We can get some georgie tunes, but that ones a bit more upbeat

OR.. or.. We honor my team name that I've had for two years.. and we add georgie's Heading For The Light with the Traveling Wilburys..

I am also okay with this. I just have a very personal connection with My Sweet Lord, and it's a very.... good song. George Harrison really was and continues to be overshadowed. I think if John had lived, George would have overtaken him as the bigger surviving beatles member.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
I think you should put where you want the song to start and which team. I imagine it would work well for innocent victory. Good song.

Birddog6

Legacy
Depends on the mix we use, if I'm not mistaken, it's basically played from youtube, or is it the soundfile? The different mixes are different from about 20-30 seconds in terms of length.
I think you should put where you want the song to start and which team. I imagine it would work well for innocent victory. Good song.

I think from 1:09-1:31 is a good one from this version.

Status
Not open for further replies.