New bathroom needed

Klutch

always down horrifically bad
Legacy
With recent news on AHG, we have been left with no bathroom to shit in. For those of you who don’t know, Jabba’s bathroom was a vital place for the players of SGM/AHG to shit in. @LBPotatoes and I first volunteered jabba’s bathroom as a fine shittery about a year and a half ish ago, and now I am looking for a new persons bathroom to shit in.

Throw in your recommendation, person with the most “winner” ratings in their recommendation by tonight wins.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
There's no way in hell that was a year and a half ago

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
we're both woemn,............................................
Did I mention anything about either of your genders? Nope.

The point was that there are 2 of you and 2 genders represented in my post.

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
Did I mention anything about either of your genders? Nope.

The point was that there are 2 of you and 2 genders represented in my post.
I don't really know or care about the context. All I need to know is you need to leave this bathroom so I can a shit.

metallia appericator

Supporter
how do i get a bathroom

green county health dept

Legacy
Are you on a communal system or on your own well? Would you need a septic system or do you have access to sewer connection?

I have a plumber you can use for the under slab work and to hook up it to your well/main. If your well pump isn’t satisfactory, he can also upgrade that for you as welll.

I have no experience with sewer connections, but if you need a septic system contracted out I have a guy in mind. He installed a 3500 gallon system wirh a 3000 gallon pump tank + tons of linear feet of leech lines for us.

As for the carpentry and electrical aspects, good fucking luck there, I don’t dabble with witchcraft

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Are you on a communal system or on your own well? Would you need a septic system or do you have access to sewer connection?

I have a plumber you can use for the under slab work and to hook up it to your well/main. If your well pump isn’t satisfactory, he can also upgrade that for you as welll.

I have no experience with sewer connections, but if you need a septic system contracted out I have a guy in mind. He installed a 3500 gallon system wirh a 3000 gallon pump tank + tons of linear feet of leech lines for us.

As for the carpentry and electrical aspects, good fucking luck there, I don’t dabble with witchcraft
This guy only speaks in paragraphs

green county health dept

Legacy
it’s not my fault I have rather limited experience in the matters of plumbing. If you need to winterize your water system though let me know; I know the best coolant to slap into the toilets and p traps for your sink and shower drains