Not open for further replies.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Map Suggestion Contest

With Vanilla's relaunch, I'm looking for some new maps to add. Here are the rules for suggestions:
  1. Should be able to sustain decent gameplay with 20-35 players
  2. If submitting multiple suggestions, space them out by at least 4 hours (this may change later in the contest)
  3. Each accepted map will gain 1 ticket for entry in the giveaway for VIP/VIP+ (if 2 of your maps get accepted, you get 2 tickets)
  4. Everyone who makes a valid suggestion will be entered in the giveaway for Supporter (limit: 1 ticket per person)
  5. I have the discretion to deem any suggestion invalid due to maps that are too similar to ones in rotation or clearly poor quality (like a map that is just a fucking square)
  6. You can suggest different versions of maps already in rotation

To vote on maps, react to the posts with a Like or Dislike. Votes will not completely determine which maps get accepted, but they will be taken into consideration

The contest will be concluded 2 weeks from today, and the tickets will be drawn for these ranks:
  • 3 VIP/VIP+ ranks (for accepted maps)
  • 2 Supporter ranks (for suggesting maps)

0B84E40F-DDDC-4F58-8E1A-779C98D526B4.png

Note: If you have a map that was suggested in the TTT suggestions forum, you can suggest it here, but only if that suggestion is Pending and you are the original author.

Edit: Filesize restriction removed

Last edited:

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
Do the maps need to be minecraft versions... since like 97% (if not all) of the current maps are minecraft themed.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Do the maps need to be minecraft versions... since like 97% (if not all) of the current maps are minecraft themed.
Vanilla is going to stay 24/7 minecraft, so yes. Once we reopen modded, I might do another one of these for it, depending on the success of this thread

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Why not add one of the maps that @danstorm made?

I have absolutely 0 clue if its enough for 20-35 players... judging from the pictures alone... my guess would be "NOPE" but maybe danstorm has a bigger map somewhere hidden away.
I forgot about that hahah. I don't have a better map than that one. The only thing my map is missing is background imo. Maybe @optimal can add it. And maybe just expanding the courtyard would also do the trick.

How did you find this map? xD

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
I forgot about that hahah. I don't have a better map than that one. The only thing my map is missing is background imo. Maybe @optimal can add it. And maybe just expanding the courtyard would also do the trick.

How did you find this map? xD
It wasn't that hard... Just searched up TTT Minecraft and picked the map tag on GMOD Workshop. it was literally on second page i think.

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
It wasn't that hard... Just searched up TTT Minecraft and picked the map tag on GMOD Workshop. it was literally on second page i think.
Wow that's awesome. I didn't think one of my maps would pop up so early in the search.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
Wow that's awesome. I didn't think one of my maps would pop up so early in the search.
Yeaaaaaaaa....about that.... Spoiler Warning.... It's more than just one...

*Tiny Edit*
I fucked up... (no suprise there) It wasn't page 2.. It's literally on the first page and both School and TTT Mincreaft Forts are up there pretty much next to eachother.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Bumping this and extending the giveaway to 2 weeks from today. More suggestions please :(

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This giveaway kinda flopped…

Gonna go ahead and close it