Banned
VIP
Legacy
Your username
Nitro_Hunter​
Reason listed for ban
Disturbing content​
Why should you be unbanned
I already dmed Ryan about it and he said no but like come on man, I made my points there but pretty much I get why I was banned, fair enough I’m just asking for a reduced ban, I was fucking around and went full retard mode and was just posting funny shit I had saved in my phone while in vc, that’s on me I’ve been getting better at pulling in the reins when things get out of hand, I mean it’s been like a week now or something so yeah #StayHumbleHustleHard​

Ashes Relandi

Weeb
Administrator
VIP
Legacy

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
I’m unbanned

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
God found me

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Just replying to say that I’ve seen this

Your Dad

Banned
VIP
Posting on a ban appeal that you are not involved in
Your username
Nitro_Hunter​
Reason listed for ban
Disturbing content​
Why should you be unbanned
I already dmed Ryan about it and he said no but like come on man, I made my points there but pretty much I get why I was banned, fair enough I’m just asking for a reduced ban, I was fucking around and went full retard mode and was just posting funny shit I had saved in my phone while in vc, that’s on me I’ve been getting better at pulling in the reins when things get out of hand, I mean it’s been like a week now or something so yeah #StayHumbleHustleHard​
Nitro is a known bully and should be perma banned forever and never unbanned so perma forever.

He once called my wife fat so many times it made her cry for 30 minutes.

Like & Share.

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Nitro is a known bully and should be perma banned forever and never unbanned so perma forever.

He once called my wife fat so many times it made her cry for 30 minutes.

Like & Share.
proud of myself for that, Cant deny the truth

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Alright so Im gonna keep it short.

You posted these two images in shoutbox:
IMG_3248.png
C18B150C-8119-4F38-A91C-7BF190CF4DD3.jpg

You have been doing better. But like… wtf man. I get it was quick succession and I believe that you weren’t thinking when you posted these. But that’s just not a good defense. You need to be thinking. The ban is going to stay. It’s just another 6 days

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Status
Not open for further replies.