Banned
VIP
Legacy
Your username
Nitro​
Reason listed for ban
Some funny thing​
Why should you be unbanned
The amount of time is bull, shoutbox was very clearly in that sort of edgy wave/ shitposting fun mode like majority of people were all fucking around, fair ban me but length is fucked, if I randomly did it when everyone was #wholesome fair but the mood was very clear. Also pokeben a snitch for pinging admins…. That alone should get like unbanned​

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I've seen this and will respond when I get home

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Before that, Ill just put in here that you have 6 discord warnings for Disturbing Content and this is your 4th ban for it. Not to mention the ban came 20 minutes after one of those warnings.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Alright so your ban came after you were warned for this message:
u7bv6D2.png

And then you posted this 20 minutes later:
image0.png

Even if everyone was fucking around (which is why you and 3 others only got warnings the first time around), why should I have given you any leniency?

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Too be fair killing someone’s mom and then violating them could literally mean anything, how is it any different from when I say I’ll kill homeless people and blow people up with my mind, it’s how I act normally it isn’t different from any other crazy thing I would say, if anything reduce my ban too at least like 1 month, another thing is why was I warned for the first comment? I get if I told someone I hope they get groomed but I was making the joke at my expense, it was directed at me

Pomegranate

Banned
Legacy
Posting on an appeal you aren’t a part of.
Too be fair killing someone’s mom and then violating them could literally mean anything, how is it any different from when I say I’ll kill homeless people and blow people up with my mind, it’s how I act normally it isn’t different from any other crazy thing I would say, if anything reduce my ban too at least like 1 month, another thing is why was I warned for the first comment? I get if I told someone I hope they get groomed but I was making the joke at my expense, it was directed at me
This is probably the worst response ive ever seen are u dumb man, surely if you say this shit all the time it should be an even longer ban not a shorter one

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
How can you say "it can mean anything" while also saying "its the same as the other fucked shit I say"? You were warned for the first comment because it was making light of grooming. And honestly, I probably should have outright banned you for that alone considering the content of your last DC ban. I even warned you in that last appeal that if stuff like this kept happening your next ban would be considerably longer.

The ban is going to stay. Instead of owning up to saying some vile shit, you continue to sit in denial and try to justify what you said.

Appeal: Denied
Thread: Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.