Rejected No more propkilling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomegranate

Banned
Legacy
Guys you dont understand! if someone tries to propkill you all you need to do is shoot them and then die because everyone else will shoot you, what do you mean thats not fun! if you take damage from prop throwers just go through the logs every round and report them all! So what staff actively encourage breaking the rules? who cares its just a little bit of fun! stop crying!

Tenta

VIP
Legacy
Guys you dont understand! if someone tries to propkill you all you need to do is shoot them and then die because everyone else will shoot you, what do you mean thats not fun! if you take damage from prop throwers just go through the logs every round and report them all! So what staff actively encourage breaking the rules? who cares its just a little bit of fun! stop crying!
Literally yes

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
I love when people get unhappy that they got propkilled but refuse to do anything about it. I also don't love when people follow me or others throughout multiple rounds/maps with props.

Both sides of this argument sucks! lol..!

Grumble

Legacy
I love when people get unhappy that they got propkilled but refuse to do anything about it. I also don't love when people follow me or others throughout multiple rounds/maps with props.

Both sides of this argument sucks! lol..!
Texas said you have a shitty take.

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I love when people get unhappy that they got propkilled but refuse to do anything about it.
in the thread, it is stated that they report/kill to remedy the situation.
you sir, are a
LIAR

metallia appericator

Supporter
Cope

H3ll4Flush

VIP
Legacy
You wil get insta kick for puting a prop into the doors of community pool but you throw 8 chairs into someon faces

• Creative
Reactions: veL

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
how am i supposed to kill prop killers when the people that suggest killing them start whining when i kill them for propkilling!

this is outrageous! i demand answers now!

Everlong

VIP
how am i supposed to kill prop killers when the people that suggest killing them start whining when i kill them for propkilling!

this is outrageous! i demand answers now!
I just ignore it if you kill somebody actively propkilling, and I don't propkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.