VIP
Legacy
SirBallzDeep makes 'worst report ever'. Forced to leave the report subforum

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
I did not see the report but this guy was cyphering when no one here had the guts too… I trust him…

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Heya, I've seen this and I'll respond shortly.

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Heya, you claim I have abused my "role" and was caught red handed. However, I have not abused my role. I reported you for RDMing me and then you claimed I used a T-weapon, the poltergeist, when in fact I didn't.

Video evidence of me not shooting a poltergeist at you.

Tagging my admin, @roy, to finish the report.

• Optimistic
Reactions: roy

SirShaftDeep

VIP
All due respect I see where I've went wrong, thus why I dropped the situation. In my defense I will say with the amount of death and commotion going on I inadvertently made the right call killing a traitor without the intent of RDM. In the heat of the moment I swear, my eyeballs saw it was you 8bit. But I was wrong and hold myself accountable for not seeing the picture clearly through the chaos. I felt wronged at the moment. I have no hard feelings towards the situation. Was not expecting this to still be relevant lol. You can call it the worst report ever, ill hold the title.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
All due respect I see where I've went wrong, thus why I dropped the situation. In my defense I will say with the amount of death and commotion going on I inadvertently made the right call killing a traitor without the intent of RDM. In the heat of the moment I swear, my eyeballs saw it was you 8bit. But I was wrong and hold myself accountable for not seeing the picture clearly through the chaos. I felt wronged at the moment. I have no hard feelings towards the situation. Was not expecting this to still be relevant lol. You can call it the worst report ever, I’ll hold the title.
Would you like me to lock the thread?

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Status