Pending Obama

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy

interloper

VIP
No I don't support Romney either. I'm just saying no because since the trump playermodel was rejected, then so should the Obama one. You can't reject one and then have the other when both are controversial and hated by the opposing party pretty deeply.
drumpf was a n word... (not the one ur thinking of) obama gave us all healfcare! we need ombama

Guerrilla Gamer

VIP
Legacy
So considering that the Trump model was rejected, I assume that to be consistent we would have to reject this Obama model. However if we were to have a rule that we don't have political figures as models, that we would mean we would have to get rid of the JFK one. I don't feel strongly either way, but I do like headshotting the JFK model and would like it to stay on the server.

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
So considering that the Trump model was rejected, I assume that to be consistent we would have to reject this Obama model. However if we were to have a rule that we don't have political figures as models, that we would mean we would have to get rid of the JFK one. I don't feel strongly either way, but I do like headshotting the JFK model and would like it to stay on the server.
political equality is for chumps.

marianne williamson 2024!!! 🔮🧝‍♂️ 💫 🙏 🗿

Nick Fauxhill

VIP
No the JFK one should stay because JFK is usually a well-respected figure for both sides of the aisle it's just that Obama and Trump are so controversial and hated deeply on both sides. It's like if someone tried to put in a Biden player model. Like I'm for having political player models, I'm all for it, but it's just that if you reject one for being controversial you can't keep the other one which is also controversial.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
No the JFK one should stay because JFK is usually a well-respected figure for both sides of the aisle it's just that Obama and Trump are so controversial and hated deeply on both sides. It's like if someone tried to put in a Biden player model. Like I'm for having political player models, I'm all for it, but it's just that if you reject one for being controversial you can't keep the other one which is also controversial.
lol you're stupid lets add xi jinping https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2533592027&searchtext=xi+jinping

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
im pretty sure JFK was deeply hated by one side to the point he got literally murdered in broad daylight?
+1 to Obama, we literally have a semiregular named "Obama Jomama" and I feel that the model would work perfectly with them

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
In an effort to keep politics out of it, we seem to be talking a lot about politics...

+1

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
I hate what this represents