Implemented office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Aidan

Expert Member
Yes. We need this! Yes +100000 Yes. I love you wubby <3. Yes. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3. I was going to request but didn't. Yes. Classic Map. Yes.

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
Yeah, we need office... the minecraft version of it though. Get on it badmins.

PwnageKO

VIP
Legacy
minecraft bad version

There are certain versions of maps that are better IMO. If the mc version of the map somehow either adds gameplay value or builds upon the classic map, it's better. The minecraft version of office should be especially played here since it was made by someone from within the community so it already has elevated value.

If we add office, whether on the future "Vanilla Lite" (ETA ?) or the current non-vanilla. I think the version Vader made should be on both.

Hell. Why can't we just add the minecraft version and classic version to non-vanilla? Would it really hurt that much to have two versions of the same map? If people play them both that just means the community likes to play those maps.

Aidan

Expert Member
There are certain versions of maps that are better IMO. If the mc version of the map somehow either adds gameplay value or builds upon the classic map, it's better. The minecraft version of office should be especially played here since it was made by someone from within the community so it already has elevated value.

If we add office, whether on the future "Vanilla Lite" (ETA ?) or the current non-vanilla. I think the version Vader made should be on both.

Hell. Why can't we just add the minecraft version and classic version to non-vanilla? Would it really hurt that much to have two versions of the same map? If people play them both that just means the community likes to play those maps.
Omg Pwnage whenever I respond to you you respond to my response with a fucking paragraph I read it but still bro. But, yes you do have a point, Normal version on modded and mc on vanilla, yes I agree with this.

PwnageKO

VIP
Legacy
Omg Pwnage whenever I respond to you you respond to my response with a fucking paragraph I read it but still bro. But, yes you do have a point, Normal version on modded and mc on vanilla, yes I agree with this.

It's called adderall fam. Keep up or get lost chump boy. When I'm in fiend-mode my brain is calculating over 2.4 million calculations and all of them are wrong.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Accepted, I will let you know when this is implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.