Rejected One hit knife Vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Why not ? A player can get more kills faster with a barrel gun/poltergiest/c4 for the same amount of credits. I guess an alternative could be have the knife be able to kill two people while its still two hit per kill?

• Agree
Reactions: veL
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I only use the knife to scare people to death, having it be 1-hit would be even more scary.

Azimuth

Legacy
i'd rather have the knife have more uses than just an instant kill, cause then it makes it reward sneaky play.
This is a pretty good idea!

Aquast

i puked
VIP
Legacy
Why not ? A player can get more kills faster with a barrel gun/poltergiest/c4 for the same amount of credits. I guess an alternative could be have the knife be able to kill two people while its still two hit per kill?
i need to know how youre getting kills faster with a c4 than with a knife

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
i need to know how youre getting kills faster with a c4 than with a knife
1623438683866.png

Plant a 10 minute C4 in a large group, without anyone seeing you place it, and usually someone will instantly try to defuse, risky but almost always kills fast if you don't die planting it. Worded that original thing bad, either way I know some C4 spots that are a guaranteed to get 12 kills on some maps, which makes me a lot less likely to buy a knife and maybe kill one person for the same amount of credits.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
+1 make this one of the perks available on vanilla

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
I’d prefer something like 4 hits from the front, instakill from the back. And maybe reusable.

There’s a spy

Last edited:

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I’d prefer something like 4 hits from the front, instakill from the back. And maybe reusable.

There’s a spy
I really like a 2 hit knife from the front and a instakill if hit on the back

Status
Not open for further replies.