Open RP Thread

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
This is an open roleplay thread you can play any character you want it doesnt have to be from breaking bad. Have fun : )))))))))))))))
Ill start:

1629421552474.png
"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. It is I, Gustavo Fring, creator of the famous chicken restaurant Los Pollos Hermanos, as well as the owner of a successful meth distribution empire."

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

SeanIsForever

VIP
1629518424618.png
"Yeah Mr. Fring I don't know how smart it is to be, like, talking openly about that shiz, yo. Like chill out with the meth talk, trying to be all professional and shit."

MiGGo

VIP
Legacy
NNyqJVd.png

jesse i just found out about this new game its called trouble in terror town and in it u play as the terrorists but heres the catch theres a traitor among us and u need to find out who it is anyways jesse im gona quit cooking meth and im gonna start playing ttt with my pals over at after hours gaming dot com. so yes if you want to join me its after hours gaming dot com. i will see u gamers out there on the server
-walter

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
gus-fring.jpg

"No need to worry, Mr Pinkman. The people of After Hours Gaming are my close friends. And yes, Walter I agree. We should all go play Trouble In Terrorist Town."

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hector-2009-bb.jpg
"Ding."

SeanIsForever

VIP
1629597471367.png
"you all just need to relax and sit back for a few seconds..."

PwnageKO