Rejected Paid Forum Role/Rank Suggestion

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy

I'd like to make a suggestion for a paid forum role/rank that would make the above a reality.

The rank/role would tentatively be called "Title Holder", and would give the purchasing member the ability to permanently set a custom forum title, with the following caveats:

1. The user would only be able to change their title 1 time per set period of time (eg. once a week, once a month) to prevent spamming of the system.
2. All Community Rules would apply to any forum titles set.
3. Any misconduct regarding set titles can lead to the role/rank being suspended/revoked, and can also lead to a ban from holding the role/rank in the future.

My suggested donation amount for this role/rank would be in the range of $2.5-5.

Now I know that this is already being planned for members of the Elite+ ranks, but I think that there should be a stand-alone permanent rank for titles so that those who just want a title don't have to saddle the additional financial burden that Elite+ ranks carry, and also can only have to make a single payment for the title privilege.

Hopefully this suggestion will not be met with hostility, and can be adopted by AHG.

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
You're going to get banished from this land for suggesting this like Jabba did,,, greedy bastard.
I'm suggesting that it be a one-time payment, permanent role/rank, and not a monthly rank.

Just what part of that is greedy?

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
If it's going to be part of Elite/Prestigious wouldn't this cheapen the incentive for that?