Solved Playermodels Dissapearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
So it has been 2x times now that I have bought all the player models but they all keep on dissapearing on me and I have to rebuy them. I even lost the reaper model

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
I don't see why this would be happening and nobody else has reported this happening. Is this still happening?

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
I've experienced this on Linux while alt-tabbing. This is a real problem.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
This was a problem on the back end where it was checking if you had an invisible item that confirms if you've received your legacy points or not "ahg_legacy_vip". What was happening was it was checking for this item BEFORE a player had their pointshop items loaded from the database and applied to their player entity. It would then give you this item on your player entity's pointshop items and then send this to the database, wiping your entire inventory. I've edited our pointshop's database wrapper to NOT make any changes to a player's items on the database until we load all of a player's pointshop data from the database.

I'm still going to keep this thread open for another week in case for whatever reasons people continue to lose their items. If there is no confirmation of this happening again I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.