Rejected please make prop killing normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorkWoof

Legacy
why are props so strong like i dont remember killing a single person with an office chair before but here i am just throwing my mouse and it actually works like it completely ruins the art of prop killing
like you see a dude with a chair and he tosses it you cannot have a meaningful prop battle you have to kill him with a gun (which is really not cool at all!)
also it kind of makes the barrel gun redundant

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Well, it's already normal if you're a traitor.

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Prop killing is art

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
propkilling is hilarious and awesome so screw this! -1

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
It's not rdm if it's by a prop

I dont really think you can decrease the damage given by throwing a prop, but im not a dev so

The thread is about the damage given by props, making them "Normal"

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
Nothing has been changed in regards to prop killing besides the custom magneto stick that Pierogi has made, and that is only given out to everyone on very rare occasions.

Jabba the Slut

Prestigious
Legacy
It took me a bit, but this thread reminded me of an old report I read back in 2017 on SGM.

Now, this thread talks about a particular script SGM had that would nullify prop damage if it was being possessed. Now this probably has nothing to do with the issues you describe, but it seemed like it could be relevant.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
bro im telling you ive never committed homicide with a keyboard before
I got like 40+ kills with watermelons and bananas on SGM. AHG's prop killing feels different than SGM's for some reason (honestly it feels worse), but we haven't changed anything from the default TTT settings.

Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.