Please pray for me.

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
Welp, you all might not see me back for an extremely long time.

As some of you might know, I live in the Tampa Bay area, and have therefore been ordered to evacuate my home due to Hurricane Ian.

What's worse is that surge greater than 3 ft, up to 15 ft, is expected in my area, so I might become homeless if my home is made unlivable by the surge/winds.

Please pray for my safety everyone.

Sincerely,
Lightning

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Holy shit man. My prayers are with you. Good luck and stay safe.

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
are you ok now you and your bird
Yes, I'm alright. I'm back home now. Brutus went up to North Carolina with my Mom and Step-Dad!

Even luckier, my house on a barrier island didn't get any damage nor did it lose power at all during the storm. (The coin on top of ice in a cup trick really works) The only bad thing is that the AC got knocked offline by a glitch so it was hot when I returned.

Even better than that, the home that I evacuated to also didn't suffer much at all, or lose power either. Several power blips, and a toilet's seal with the floor came undone, so it was down to 1 toilet for 4 people. (not to mention the eight dogs that were there as well.)

Thanks to all who prayed. It looks like your prayers worked! Now let's pray for the unfortunate souls in Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda/Cape Coral/ Fort Myers area.

Last edited:

chewie

Vanilla Player
VIP
Legacy
Yes, I'm alright. I'm back home now.

Even luckier, my house on a barrier island didn't get any damage nor did it lose power at all during the storm. (The coin on top of ice in a cup trick really works) The only bad thing is that the AC got knocked offline by a glitch so it was hot when I returned.

Even better than that, the home that I evacuated to also didn't suffer much at all, or lose power either. Several power blips, and a toilet's seal with the floor came undone, so it was down to 1 toilet for 4 people. (not to mention the eight dogs that were there as well.)

Thanks to all who prayed. It looks like your prayers worked! Now let's pray for the unfortunate souls in Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda/Cape Coral/ Fort Myers area.
this was because of my prayers yw +1 me

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy