Pending Pointshop Betting System [GAMBLING!]

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy

I think this add-on would be a great addition to the gambling portion of the pointshop.

This server has only one way of gambling, and it only happens every 24 hours. The Lottery.

Adding another one that happens more often, maybe once every map would be way better than gambling every 24 hours.

I also need to fuel my gambling addiction

Last edited:

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Used to play on a server with one of these, one of my favorite servers before they got rid of it. +1

Yomo

Legacy
This is real, I have spent 3.5k on CSGO and no longer play the game or got any long term monetary value from it. I need more gambling, like Lunar said, "to feed my addiction." +1

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
What would you bet on? Traitors/Innos winning? How many kills you/another player would get?

Lunar

Banned
VIP
Legacy
What would you bet on? Traitors/Innos winning? How many kills you/another player would get?
You bet on the winning team, idk what you mean by how many kills someone would get cuz it's not based off of kills

Lunar

Banned
VIP
Legacy
agreed, ive lost over 30k in the past few weeks and the few bets i win people dont always pay, this would be an awesome addition

why did they get rid of it?
Cause gambling is bad or something but it's not! Gambling is really good and healthy!

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
You bet on the winning team, idk what you mean by how many kills someone would get cuz it's not based off of kills
Well I was just thinking that plogi and the boys would probably just code this themselves cuz you have to pay for the one you linked, and I was thinking about some features they might implement. Having the only thing you can bet on be which team wins seems kinda lame to me.

Lunar

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Well I was just thinking that plogi and the boys would probably just code this themselves cuz you have to pay for the one you linked, and I was thinking about some features they might implement. Having the only thing you can bet on be which team wins seems kinda lame to me.
Well I just posted it for reference, I don't think it'd be that complex to make

also cuz it sorta reminded me of ahg ui so basically it'd be like one click install or some shit idk

Gilbert

gilbert
Trial Moderator
VIP
Supporter
i want to develop a gambling addiction +1