Rejected Pointshop Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Fuckering

VIP
Legacy
Around the start of January pointshop started bugging out and among those things the accesories tab dissapeared. Once it reappeared, I noticed all my skins were gone including the limited Reaper skin. Along with that, recently the pointshop has gotten to a point where you cant even purchase some guns/grenades and when you send people points itll actually send twice the ammount you meant to send. The values corrected for me once the map changed but the ammount for the other player I sent points to stayed bugged. Their points went from 90K to 60K and I sent them 30K previously and my points stayed at 70K from 100K. I have video evidence of it sending twice the ammount of money aswell

Video of me sending 1000, but it subtracting 2000 from my total while the person only recieved 1000

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
Around the start of January pointshop started bugging out and among those things the accesories tab dissapeared. Once it reappeared, I noticed all my skins were gone including the limited Reaper skin. Along with that, recently the pointshop has gotten to a point where you cant even purchase some guns/grenades and when you send people points itll actually send twice the ammount you meant to send. The values corrected for me once the map changed but the ammount for the other player I sent points to stayed bugged. Their points went from 90K to 60K and I sent them 30K previously and my points stayed at 70K from 100K. I have video evidence of it sending twice the ammount of money aswell

Video of me sending 1000, but it subtracting 2000 from my total while the person only recieved 1000

There was a bug where it was showing that you lost 2x points even though that isn't true. If you sent 1,000 points, in the database you were subtracted 1,000 points and the other player received 1,000 points, but your client would update with 2x the amount. We release a major overhaul of the backend of the pointshop system to hopefully address all these problems and in the past 3 days I addressed the 2x point deduction from a client's perspective.

As for you losing items, pointshop came built-in with a check that if in your inventory you owned an item but the item file didn't exist on the server it would remove it from your inventory. Since the accessories was accidentally removed, you lost your accessories items. Same thing with vanilla. When you joined vanilla in your inventory you owned a bunch of modded items that didn't exist on vanilla so it removed them from your inventory. Hence when you hopped back to modded you didn't have any modded items and only items share between modded and vanilla. I removed this "feature" that came built in.

As for your items please send me a DM and I'll reimburse you for it. We recently moved to a new backup system and don't have any old backups at the moment since the old backups took hours to setup just to reimburse one player, and even then it had a lot of complications.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.