Rejected Prevent traitors from buying C4 on Clue and Hotline Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Dont rate me dumb just cope harder

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Or just use your bare hands to make the innocents explode smh. C4 is just overcomplicating things.
Personally, I like to use my telekinetic abilities. But that's just me.......

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Pierogi i'm sorry to break this to you but it does not look like people like your idea, I have a counter idea - make the plogi gun be able to be bought from the T Menu :yy:

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I think everyone can agree that the best part of Hotline Miami is the roof (or maybe the car), and for good reason-- It's fun to play around with the diving board and try to get on the higher area. However, this makes you extremely vulnerable to C4s. Besides the roof, the map is kinda shitty... It's just the same floor copy/pasted like 5 times + a small street area. The map inherently creates unexciting gameplay with its cramped corridors and small rooms. If anything is making gameplay stagnant, it's the map itself.

Think about this: What could the traitors do to win on this map if C4s are disabled? A large majority of the players group up on the roof, so traitors would either have to charge them together or just die one by one. The innocents would have too great of an advantage.

In all, the map is kinda doo doo, and removing C4s would add to the already undynamic gameplay, -1.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
mmm streteg
N4aBVl6.jpg
It is a strategy. The only reason it works is because so many people like to sit on the roof the entire round (there is an entire ground level!).

In my mind, we have two options:
1. We remove C4s from this map, and traitors are forced to fight everyone at once.
> Traitors are forced to strategize and work as a team
> Very difficult + every round plays out the same

2. We keep C4s on this map, and innocents are forced to adapt and play a more dynamic TTT.
> C4s are still viable but not as much as before, and each round has the potential to play out differently
> Players who only want to mess around on the roof have an increased chance of dying

If our goal is to make every round of TTT as enjoyable as possible for all players, then I think we need to ask a different question: Would you rather play a more interesting game of TTT or dick around on the roof every round? I guess it comes down to personal opinion, but I would rather play a more interesting game of TTT.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
3rd grade reading level
Uh, ACTUALLY, I like to pride myself on the fact that all of my messages are at least level S, which is fourth grade MINIMUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.