Rejected Prevent traitors from buying C4 on Clue and Hotline Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy

Max

Supporter
Quit crowding the roof pool in miami or get good and get on top in one go.

As for clue, if you're not expecting C4 EVERY ROUND you're playing wrong.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
C4s are avoidable on any map............................... You modded players need to think outside the box................................................ C4 is common sense to us vanilla veterans................................ There's a c4 proof room on Clue but I'm the only one whose ever realized...............

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
just find it. There's nowhere on clue you cant reach within 45 seconds at any given location. In hotline miami you will be able to hear the c4 quite easily since the building is compact, and you can promptly exit the building and head to the designated safety spaces.

Last edited:

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
If you play smart you can dodge c4 C4 on these maps make the round more interesting and there isn't just one repeatable meta you can do on these maps with a million C4 planted while C4 is annoying this suggestion would just make rounds longer and more boring.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
If you play smart you can dodge c4 C4 on these maps make the round more interesting and there isn't just one repeatable meta you can do on these maps with a million C4 planted while C4 is annoying this suggestion would just make rounds longer and more boring.
spamming C4s is a repeatable meta also how many randoms plant C4s when there are 2 people alive and wait out the timer
C4s are avoidable on any map............................... You modded players need to think outside the box................................................ C4 is common sense to us vanilla veterans................................ There's a c4 proof room on Clue but I'm the only one whose ever realized...............
yeah imma hide in a corner of miami because no C4 can reach me here
Quit crowding the roof pool in miami or get good and get on top in one go.
why quit doing something when thats the most fun thing to do?

People don't want the C4 to be removed so the best thing we can do is not vote the map :giggle:

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
We should give Innocents the ability to buy C4's instead of traitors so everyone can mass rdm. It'll be really funny and cool.

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
An idea from a vanilla player: just cope, bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.