Quick Apology

Everlong

VIP
I'm just gonna apologize quick for taking some jokes too literally and getting a bit mad over them. In the past, I was bullied and singled out for a lot of things, but that hasn't really happened as of late so I can't use that as an excuse. Frankly, I am just bad at taking some jokes. I've been bullied a lot as mentioned, and had some manipulative friends, so I do have trouble taking jokes. I do realize I did go a bit far sometimes with my responses and do want to apologize for that. If I get a bit too mad at a joke accidentally in the future, just tell me and I will apologize (unless you are obviously lying about it). The whole Santa Baby thread though I will not apologize on, that was just being assholes to me. Have a good day.

PS: Do not make jokes about my family or speech impediment. Thank you.

Texas Red

Banned
sorry man I dont know why you would apologize for us messing with you no real need man

Everlong

VIP
sorry man I dont know why you would apologize for us messing with you no real need man
Nah, its cause I took some things out of proportion. I lost control of myself and feel bad for it.

Everlong

VIP
Can you contact discord and get my report removed?
I genuinely don't think that's possible, but I doubt it will do anything regardless. If they don't check, they prob won't care. If they do check, they will see you are not a bot.

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
While I'm disappointed in your actions, I accept your apology.