Rap

Scrungy

Serious Member
VIP
Legacy

what would you rate this song in a scale of 1-10 (1 being "I hate this, this sounds bad" to 10, "I love this some, I'll listen to it everyday and play it at my funeral.")
I just wanna see what you guys think of this classic.
for me I'm giving it a 9.
that last busta verse is one of the best things I've ever heard, plus the energetic vibe you get from this, plus the beat?!! shiit I might have to bring it up to a 9.5...

Pomegranate

Banned
Legacy

what would you rate this song in a scale of 1-10 (1 being "I hate this, this sounds bad" to 10, "I love this some, I'll listen to it everyday and play it at my funeral.")
that last busta verse is one of the best things I've ever heard, plus the energetic vibe you get from this, plus the beat?!! shiit I might have to bring it up to a 9.5...
Yea same man

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy

Yooo I love this song I would have to agree with you on that 9

metallia appericator

Supporter
ice cube and snoop dogg is awesome