RDM & Leave Removal Poll

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Doing some small data collection for an upcoming thread.

Please share with me your honest thoughts about the removal of RDM & Leave.

[updated it so it doesn't collect your email idk why it did that]

Last edited:

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
You're not going to get a good sample size if you require people to enter their emails

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
rdl and leave removal poll

Aidan

Expert Member
I hate rdm +1

Also I hate that RDM and leave isn't punishable thank you so much for making this poll Lunar <3

coolmatthew213

VIP
Legacy
It was a punishment back in SGM but it's a bad decision to not make it a punishable offense. Having rdms placed after the player left is the one thing that doesn't make sense and is not well disciplined but having them banned after rdm and leave is well-disciplined

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
RDM and leave bans are retarded because no game should ever try and keep you on it

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
People be crazy and thinking RDM & Leave should be punishable. Why does it matter to you if someone serves his slay now or in 2 years? Also for people that log in just to RDM and then leave this is a harsher punishment because they will just go to another server and RDM if they get banned. But now they have to serve a slay before playing again.

Last edited:

Max

Supporter
I must have missed something when I saw this first, I thought they were getting rid of the RDM and leave slays or something. I think I said it was a bad idea but our current system is perfectly fine. I'd like to see MORE slays given to someone who RDM'd and left immediately after if a staff member was present/dealing with it at the time, but that could get into some grey area's that make things more difficult for staff and annoying for people who need to leave a moments notice (like I Tend to have too)

Current system is fine, thought it was being gotten rid of or something.