Re-Introduction

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
So I've been in sgm since 2015-2016, most people in that community knew me as Melon Maniac, I don't go by that name anymore, but I sometimes throw it around for the oldies, however in this community I will be going by my new nickname which I've had for 2 years now, Captain k9, obviously if you call me melon, i wont mind, since you're probably an sgm oldie, but I just wanted to have a clean slate in this community, lets hope it is a prosperous and fun one and we are able to rise like a phoenix from the ashes of sgm!
As for me, well I'm 21 years old, work at a farm, live in the east german countryside and am currently trying to get my drivers license, life is pretty slow paced for me right now, giving me plenty of free time to dedicate to things like gmod, however, due to the fact I'm on a laptop, with a garbage mic, you wont be seeing me much on discord or really high end games, until I get back to my hometown and my rig ill be keeping it lowkey, still I'm always down for a chat, that about sums it up, looking forward to meeting new people and catching up with those who I lost contact with.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Well, you're welcomed to play in the new community, melon.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Good thing you changed your name. If it was still Melon, @Pierogi might've accidentally tried to use you to propkill