Remember me?

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Heya, its me weet here. You may remember me from such exploits as: the admin of that team that totally didn't crumble and explode, or using my game night organizer role to ping everyone in the discord, or even perhaps as the creator of the video "welcome to sgm". But however you may have come to know me, you may also know that some time ago I left the community because let's be honest TTT isn't very fun when you play it often.

Putting all of that aside, I'm just stopping in to say hi.

I recently got into university and am staying away from home, its exciting experiencing autonomy for the first time. I just recently had to solve the dilemma of "how do I get food when I don't have a car and the shop is half an hour down the road and none of the busses take me anywhere near it" (the solution btw was to order my shopping using deliveroo).

Ive just finished up the first week of my course and it was really fun, I was a little worried it was gonna be shit but I'm really looking forward to experiencing the whole course now.

So im having a really exciting time and thought I'd stop in and check how my homies down in AHG are doing since I've been gone a while. Howdy

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Hi Weet, it's nice to see you again. It's me, "Cloudia" if you remember me.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Ayeee, I think its awesome when people are finally starting to learn how to be on their own (as someone who is currently doing that) just reach out if you ever wanna talk ab it!

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
He lives

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Hey fren

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey weet remember when you banned yourself for toxic gameplay?

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Hey weet remember when you banned yourself for toxic gameplay?
Yeah, I do. I was a senior mod but I hadnt really gotten to test out all my cool new powers like gban and such yet. And then some motherfxuker admin was like hey weet can you ban this ID for toxic game play and I was like "fuck yeah!". Then I was like "FUCK!"

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Hey fren :)
Ayyy, hell yeah! Glad to hear you're doing well dude
Thanks, Good to see you bud. Im livin my best life. hey im wondering if people still say "kos pink waves" or did that die with me
Hi Weet, it's nice to see you again. It's me, "Cloudia" if you remember me.
Yeah of course i remember you, its nice to see you again too. Hope you're doing well.
Hey Weet, welcome back you stinker!
Its good to be back. Really missed you guys. I made a lot of friends here and its been sad losing touch with all of you.