Rejected Remove Fall Dmg During Deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
I feel like having fall dmg takes away more from the fun of deathmatch than adds to it. I think it would be more fun to have no fall dmg and allow just the gunplay to be the main mechanic for receiving dmg. It feels more annoying than anything to have to worry about fall dmg when trying to reach another player than the player itself.

Edit: JUST TO BE CLEAR, I MEAN THIS SUGGESTION SOLELY FOR SPECTATOR DM. NOT THE FUN ROUND. FUCK YOU.

Last edited:
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I might agree with this, but it would make crowbar pushing people off ledges not as fun

PwnageKO

VIP
Legacy
I might agree with this, but it would make crowbar pushing people off ledges not as fun

Okay, don't like quote on me on this. But I thought you couldn't crowbar push in DM? At least I remember someone saying that to me and I never bothered to test it myself... because what nerd crowbar pushes when I have gun that goes boom boom pow?

Edit: Whole idea of post is that it would be more fun to just jump off larger structures to get into gun combat without losing 1/3-1/2 health just to join the combat without having a delay of a few seconds to safely reach combat. The delay is minimal but I think overall it would be more enjoyable to have no delay at all.

PwnageKO

VIP
Legacy
Same problem with the long fall boots suggestion if someone jumps off a building and there is no deathzone there, they're stuck and would just cause deathmatch rounds to last unnecessarily longer

This suggestion is for death match for spectators, not the fun round. I should have specified.

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I never had a problem with fall damage during spectator deathmatch, but still could be slightly annoying at times.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
No more spectator DM, so this is rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.