Rejected Remove Santa Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everlong

VIP
its shit

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Everlong

VIP
Dude my mom is dead what the actual fuck is wrong with you
I didn't know yours was dead, you don't know if mine can be. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Regardless, Im sorry for your loss, no matter how long ago it happened.

Last edited:

Everlong

VIP
It doesnt snow in florida funny hearing garrys mod player say this to anyone, how much can you bench? (If you dont give straight answer im mentally domming you and deserve a medal)
I don't work out, but I work at a farm and spend the summer picking and carrying buckets of cucumbers, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, usually in 80+ weather. Not to mention the smell of rotten food, absolutely disgusting.

Everlong

VIP
Guys settle down I don’t know how to warn people yet so I’ll let this slide but this is supposed to be about Christmas don’t be super mean
I just want them to stop harassing me for having an opinion. This is a forum, not twitter.

Texas Red

Banned
sorry

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Do you even have any idea what it’s lik, to go running down the stairs with your brothers once you wake up on Christmas morning, the excitement and anticipation of waiting for your parents to wake up. Shaking your presents to see if you can guess what it is. It’s magical! And you want to take it all away? I don’t think so…

Everlong

VIP
Do you even have any idea what it’s lik, to go running down the stairs with your brothers once you wake up on Christmas morning, the excitement and anticipation of waiting for your parents to wake up. Shaking your presents to see if you can guess what it is. It’s magical! And you want to take it all away? I don’t think so…
Replace brothers with sister. I do know.

Status
Not open for further replies.