Implemented Remove ttt_airbus_b3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Please, spawning in with 30 people in the same spot makes this map unplayable, if an AFK spawns in the wrong area everyone's stuck at spawn and able to be jihaded immediately. The hallways/doors are too narrow for at least 10 people to run through, first game I played I died because some innocent threw an incen and there were too many people blocking me from going through the door or going back out of the incen. Map is way too claustrophobic to be playable unless you spawn at the front of everyone or somehow survive until enough people die that doors are useable again. This map is fucking evil and not in the funny way

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Max

Supporter
I said this the first time we played this map but didn't want to go into it.

If we could spread out the spawns and edit where weapons/ammo spawn, i'd be okay with keeping it but as of right now, it needs to go.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Even Satan wouldn't torture the souls in hell by having them play this map. That is how bad the spawns on this map are.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
We are planning on soon implementing a system that only allows certain maps depending on the population of the server. That should allow this map to be exciting for smaller pops

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
We are planning on soon implementing a system that only allows certain maps depending on the population of the server. That should allow this map to be exciting for smaller pops
You guys should definitely remove until then or throw in some more maps to lower the odds it's picked, those 3 rounds I just played were legitimately some of the least fun I've ever played in terms of 'gameplay'
Even Satan wouldn't torture the souls in hell by having them play this map. That is how bad the spawns on this map are.
I don't stress over games but jesus I was actually stressing the fuck out earlier, being at the back of 20 people trying to rush through 1 door knowing there's at least 2 Ts behind you then immediately dying once you pass the door is fucked up. It doesn't even feel like TTT just stress simulator

Honestly even if spawns are fixed or map rotation's updated I still will hate this map forever... Send it back to the out of rotation maps where it belongs...

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
You guys should definitely remove until then or throw in some more maps to lower the odds it's picked, those 3 rounds I just played were legitimately some of the least fun I've ever played in terms of 'gameplay'

I don't stress over games but jesus I was actually stressing the fuck out earlier, being at the back of 20 people trying to rush through 1 door knowing there's at least 2 Ts behind you then immediately dying once you pass the door is fucked up. It doesn't even feel like TTT just stress simulator

Honestly even if spawns are fixed or map rotation's updated I still will hate this map forever... Send it back to the out of rotation maps where it belongs...
Gonna have to agree with him (ew)

dogewant2be

Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
Even without afk there are people who block the only door way to get into the main part of the map

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
Airbus is a mess of T-traps, tight corridors, horrible spawn spots and chaos, its a massive headache to play and needs to be either only used for low pop servers or removed as mentioned above, +1 to this suggestion

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
I am preparing for the 4th of July event, however low-pop MapVote will be implemented hopefully soon after. airbus will also have a lot of the spawn points moved around the map to prevent everyone from spawning in the default location.

Aidan

Expert Member
+1 it looked fun played it it sucked so remove i hate the doors opening to make me fly out

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I've disabled the map for the time being, until the spawns are either fixed or we limit it to only being available while the server is on low pop

Status
Not open for further replies.