Duplicate Replace ttt_nuketown with it's MC counterpart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Halen

VIP
Legacy
+1 Minecraft Nuketown is much more playable because there's a lot more space

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Can we have both? I don't get why we have to pick one over the other except for maybe download size.
because the regular version is not good

Pingu

VIP
Supporter
The normal map is literally bugged. You cannot see names through the window of green house after it is broken (at least when you are on the roof of yellow house, haven't checked other spots). Super weird as you cant kos people and it looks like anyone in there has a disguiser.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
The normal map is literally bugged. You cannot see names through the window of green house after it is broken (at least when you are on the roof of yellow house, haven't checked other spots). Super weird as you cant kos people and it looks like anyone in there has a disguiser.
@optimal

Nuclear Onion

Supporter
Legacy
I did appreciate the T room in the MC version, and overall the wider structure makes it better for the population flow. Possible to have the MC version with the regular textures? Probably a tall order there lol

Esbelto

Legacy
Shoot first, ask questions later. What if they are disguised? Sacrifices must be made young one, I do hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.