yoamtrash​
Your SteamID
-​
Reported Person's IGN
espur and pierogi​
Reported Person's SteamID
owner and mod​
Explain the situation
Pierogi is behind me, he shoots directly next to me (the bullet was next to my foot in game) in a cowardly act of traitor baiting, I proceed to dome him with a quick flick to the head and he then reports me, which causes me to get slain and lose a traitor round​
the mod is trying to defend him by saying that it was behind me, hence it could have been anybody, but the fact is, that Gmod has STEREO audio, so I heard the shot, it was very loud and it came exactly from behind me to my right, exactly where he was, not to mention that it was from that exact weapon, and due to this affect I was able to quickly figure out who it was because if it had been someone else they would either have the gun in their hand or be doing the animation of weapon switch and the other guy behind me was the detective, and the other was a guy with a sniper​
this is fucked up that the OWNER of this place is traitor baiting on purpose to get people punished, truly sickening behavior and his mod siding with him for what was a very toxic play from his part​
extra note if the staff team could perhaps post the death scene from the event I would very much appreciate it​

Last edited:

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
@Ashes Relandi for the report on @Espurr

There are a lot of big words here, but you are just reporting Pie for tbaiting you and then not forgiving your report, once, right? This isnt like a repetitive thing that's happening?

Trash San

VIP
Legacy
do not change my words wizard, as I clearly stated above, this report is because toxic part of the play, shooting towards a player very close and then reporting for it, If i did the same i would have gotten in trouble and maybe loopholing

Espurr

#AlwaysTrustEspurr
VIP
Legacy
Hello!

I have seen this report. I do have the Death scene handy and I will be providing a video copy of it with the rest of the evidence here in a bit.
I do thank you for your patience at this time

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
There's a lot of broken logic in this report:
  • I very rarely actually T bait, and when I do, I never report.
  • You can't KOS off of sound, and you can't kill someone for shooting if you didn't see what they were shooting at
  • If I was T baiting, I would want you to actually be able to see me shooting
  • If I was T baiting, I would be shooting somewhere near your body, not at the floor. No one that uses the Colt Python is aiming at toes.
The reason I shot the floor in the first place was because you were dancing around an unIDed body. The hilarious part is that five seconds before, you also shot the floor to get someone else to ID the body. I unfortunately was not able to clip this because apparently Shadowplay turns off when you have a Netflix tab open now, but the Death Scene will back up the slay.

Trash San

VIP
Legacy
Somewhat Incorrect, I was standing on the balcony above, where I was trying to tell a player that was mere steps away from the unIDed, I tried to get his attentiong by crowbarring at the general direction and then shooting at it (the body) to no avail, then I proceeded to drop to go and identify it but in the middle of my way there you shot, then all hell broke loose

after I identified the body I shot/crowbarred it (I missread but yeah, I shot at the body before going to it as I explained above, then I shot it again for good measure)

• You can't KOS off of sound, and you can't kill someone for shooting if you didn't see what they were shooting at
the bullet was shot and landed right next to my left foot
not necessarily true, and I have no idea whether you were t baiting me or trying to kill me at the time, but I assumed that it was traitor bait after I ID your body and it was innocent
  • If I was T baiting, I would be shooting somewhere near your body, not at the floor. No one that uses the Colt Python is aiming at toes.
if you are shooting around a player its considered traitor baiting that's what they always tell me and the floor count, the bullet was shot right next to my foot I believe should count as traitor baiting, and again, I have no idea whether you were going for the kill but missing or traitor baiting

Last edited:

chewie

Vanilla Player
VIP
Legacy
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
bro how u gonna report an owner

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
Idk this sounds like a classic case of toxic gameplay but pierogi is never petty so

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
the bullet was shot and landed right next to my left foot
not necessarily true, and I have no idea whether you were t baiting me or trying to kill me at the time, but I assumed that it was traitor bait after I ID your body and it was innocent
if you are shooting around a player its considered traitor baiting that's what they always tell me and the floor count, the bullet was shot right next to my foot I believe should count as traitor baiting, and again, I have no idea whether you were going for the kill but missing or traitor baiting
zzz.PNG

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Rule 4 for T-baiting is referring to shooting straight up/down. If everything trash said is true, it would classify as T-baiting. The argument that we are waiting on is whether or not trash could have seen it.

Espurr

#AlwaysTrustEspurr
VIP
Legacy
Hello,

I have the death scene and I have it here.

As you can see, When Pierogi shot, There was another member behind you as well. It could have been either Pierogi or the other individual who shot you, thus is why the slay was applied for RDM.

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Just wanted to say that this report is kinda similar to a report against myself on sgm a while back

kinda same premise in a way ok bye

Ashes Relandi

Weeb
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Alright so just going to finish this up here.

Espurr applied a slay based on deathscene which was provided to you.
It's clear that Pierogi in fact did not t-bait you but shot the body/floor which was directly underneath you. Deathscene clearly shows where the shot went. (Extended rules under T-Baiting also mention that shooting the ground is not t-baiting.)

A lot of kills do require that you witness it via sight. Your back was turned in this instance so you were not able to see who actually fired the shot. Given how vastly large the area behind you is, there are multiple angles that someone could have shot.
Since you had no visual, this is a kill on a suspicion which Espurr applied a slay for.

I see no issue with how my moderator handled the slay.

Report: Invalid

Temar

Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
I'll start by commenting on the report it self just to clarify some stuff.
The shot it self can be considered a T act as he shot towards a player, the part about it being on a floor does not matter due to the distance, the rule is meant for more directly up/down shooting.
But even so its a T-act you didn't witness the act and there was at least 1 other player nearby, meaning the verdict was correct that it was RDM.

now in regards to Pierogi what he said is reasonable, there was an unid to which he was shooting at/near (I know its odd him having a gun instead of a prop in his hands), there is no reason to believe he was being toxic and you your self was doing similar thing moments before.

Report on Pierogi: Invalid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.