Valid Report against ParkRangerMoon šŸ˜ˆšŸƒšŸ•‹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
The last 2 days I had been goofing and committing tomfoolery in these forums and twice I was banned by park. Now if they were valid I wouldnā€™t care but alas both times I had been unbanned as I showed some leads and they had come to the conclusion that I had no reason to be given warning points that resulted in my bans!!

I feel as if Iā€™m being targeted by park for reasons only known to park. I donā€™t know what else to say I feel as if a simple jester like myself is being put under the lens of the secret police so to speak. My warn reasons were only "rules violations" now specifically on my second ban the post that resulted in it was me mentioning pierogi the prosperous and his thread about a new server, I donā€™t know why or what was said for me to be given a forum ban on it as it was a legitimate part of the prop kill thread discussion, yes my post was more theatrical and fantastical as Iā€™ve been enjoying and always enjoyed writing in such a fashion and I donā€™t see anywhere in the rules that state this is as an offense.

Whatever the outcome may be of this report wonā€™t matter as I am speaking the truth and that is all that will matter. Now I would like to say I will accept trial by combat as a way to settle this if so inclined.

May the people see my truth and the truth of myself

C13A7B1F-DC20-4E2E-A096-76FECE3341F9.png
The referenced second warn which resulted in my ban

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Tagging @Wolly as Parks admin. But I do have a question: If this was already handled with Lead Admins in DMs, what are you hoping to accomplish here?

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Tagging @Wolly as Parks admin. But I do have a question: If this was already handled with Lead Admins in DMs, what are you hoping to accomplish here?
Personally the fact that it happened twice and both times they were false. One time I wouldnā€™t care but twice I mean come on

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
One think I forgot to add was the seeming grudge park has towards me for my bit about people forgetting Jews. On another note while the warnings were handled in dms the targeting wasnā€™t thatā€™s why Iā€™m making this report

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
Out of curiosity, we've warned you for a racist signature before. Considering your repeated targeting of the Chinese, including multiple instances of calling them the devil, I did a quick google search of your current signature
I bought some great real estate from the devil in the Vancouver area
and found a couple articles discussing this. Considering what is now becoming an extensive history of this rhetoric coming from you I think it's fair to say you are once again spewing a racist rhetoric against Chinese people, especially after being warned for it multiple times before. Now, based on the nature of this report I won't be giving you a warning point for racism like the last one that wasn't removed that you neglected to mention. Other staff are aware of this, and if any of them would like to do anything about the racism, they can be my guest.

The only reason I am typing up anything at all is because I would like to ask you: why?

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Out of curiosity, we've warned you for a racist signature before. Considering your repeated targeting of the Chinese, including multiple instances of calling them the devil, I did a quick google search of your current signature
I bought some great real estate from the devil in the Vancouver area
and found a couple articles discussing this. Considering what is now becoming an extensive history of this rhetoric coming from you I think it's fair to say you are once again spewing a racist rhetoric against Chinese people, especially after being warned for it multiple times before. Now, based on the nature of this report I won't be giving you a warning point for racism like the last one that wasn't removed that you neglected to mention. Other staff are aware of this, and if any of them would like to do anything about the racism, they can be my guest.

The only reason I am typing up anything at all is because I would like to ask you: why?
Ok my signature now was just in reference to the general information around housing near where I live, trust me itā€™s fucked all round, but thanks for letting me know my funny off hand signature looped around to my previous bit. And the whole "the devil was a Chinese man" bit Iā€™ve been doing isnā€™t racist as Iā€™m just saying that isnā€™t racist, can I make it racist oh yeah I can big time but the statement alone isnā€™t racist but again we arenā€™t talking about the racism now are we? Iā€™m here because twice I was targeted by you and was falsely banned twice for it. Yes I was unbanned but that doesnā€™t fix the reason as to why? If both times it was false warnings you gave why did you give them huh? You have some form of grudge against me hell even trying to find racism in my signature when I genuinely didnā€™t even know China owns a lot of housing here I just know itā€™s fucked do you think a shit lord like me looks into China and the property they are purchasing in Vancouver Canada?

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
Aight, sorry been busy IRL but I have been keeping up.

For the advertising warning this is simple, simply mentioning, especially in sarcastic hypothetical, is not advertising. Sure there are some nuances for other behaviours to goad players to other communities but they don't apply here. For a comparison, if there were plans for a competing NON-AHG TTT server and Nitro were suggesting we wipe the slate clean and play there instead or migrate then yes this behaviour would warrant a warn, as it stands however, the world wouldn't change if his message had never been posted.
As for other events, warnings and the like, I will be discussing with Park when, where, and how to intervene to ensure that no rules are broken and things keep flowing, especially where shitposts are concerned.

VALID

Status
Not open for further replies.