Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:47679709​
Reported Person's IGN
RyanHighman​
Reported Person's SteamID
unknown​
Explain the situation
He broke the The First Amendment

The right to freedom of speech allows individuals to express themselves without government interference or regulation

I said something he was mad about himself and decided to ban me for it

As staff person he should have pm me about it or directly speak to me about it so we can discuss about it.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I have seen this and will be putting all my evidence in both posts after dinner as I’m with family

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Seeing as the basis for your report is largely the same as the basis for your appeal, Ill be quoting a large portion of my response to the appeal.

Alright. So lets start off with saying that the 1st Amendment of the UNITED STATES Constitution does apply to private businesses, and only applies to the government. Even if it did apply to private businesses, you aren't even in the US, and are not subject to the protections of our Constitution.

That aside, this is what I banned you for:

oDdVind.png
You weren't debating anything with this comment. You replied to a very common "are women real" joke with a transphobic attack. I call it transphobic because you wouldnt have said this to any cis male. You only said this because Virunas is trans.

UdjTGs7.png

As for your claim that I didnt try and reach out to you before banning, I give you this:
BjeqNBb.png
As I said in shoutbox, your message was clearly just an instigation point. There was no discussion of trans people happening at the time, and you brought it up out of what I can only assume to be spite.

If you have anything else to add to this Ill respond here. Otherwise, Im leaving this to @Pierogi to conclude (he has been notified).

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This thread is locked. If you wish to say anything or add evidence, h3lla, you can DM me or another admin to unlock the thread

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
My apologies for the delay in responding, I was away for Thanksgiving week.

Seeing as AHG is not a branch of the United States government, this report is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.