Robert S. Mueller, III​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:235605070​
Reported Person's IGN
UltimateOreo​
Reported Person's SteamID
STEAM_0:0:19623522​
Explain the situation
Gagged me for no reason (I don't use mic btw!!) because I was asking why no one was crossing the thin cyan line to help me get an abusive moderator's Steam ID.​

uvultimateoreo

VIP
You have been a nuisance for multiple games and frankly you are lucky you have not been punished worse.
You are harrassing staff for information that has been given to you multiple times.
You have claimed you are drunk and are making non-sensical and immature statements in chat.
Quite frankly, you have not been an asset to the server or a pleasure to play with.
Please stop wasting everyone's time and resources.

I will offer you a reasonable and professional response in the light of this not being a prank.

I have evidence that you claimed to be drunk, sent nonsensical messages via admin chat, and sent a flurry of messages.
I do not at all believe a few seconds of gag were out of order. I will collect the evidence and post soon.

Last edited:
This is exactly the kind of attitude that caused the server to go from 30 players to 12 players within an hour!!! It took me 6 rounds to find out why my report wasn't handled correctly, no one told me who handled it for several rounds, and then no one told me how to copy someone's Steam ID until helix came on and helped me

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I’m gonna just pop in here to also ping Oreo’s admin @AaWolly

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Just gonna pop in and say I've seen this and will handle shortly.

AllOfYourMoney

VIP
Legacy
I was there for this.

Robert, in previous rounds you were sitting in the back of the map flaming the staff for reports that had already been handled. You asked something along the lines of "WHEN THE F*** IS MY REPORT GOING TO BE HANDLED" in all chat, after it already clearly had been handled. You sat in the back for such an extended amount of time, clearly still flaming staff, that I walked up to you and murdered you (as a traitor) while you sat in your corner. I specifically recall Bonks saying something along the lines of telling you to calm down.

I have no idea if this behavior continued past this point, particularly in admin only chat. However, I can attest that, either drunk or not, you were being a bit of an ass. Also, no, the server did not drop population due to your gag or due to a "moderators attitude". It was getting late and people either had things to do or were going to bed.
If you don't use a microphone anyway, I really don't understand the contempt for getting gagged other than to keep this flame brewing and to continue trolling. Don't start trolling if you can't take some back.

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
This report will be marked Valid for the following reasons:

-A gag should not have been issued for someone who is NOT using there mic.

-Since there were multiple staff members online, it should not have taken that long to get an answer. (If an answer was even given)

-Evidence was not provided from any of the parties involved. (Especially the staff members)

- And lastly, Forum etiquette. It is not professional for a staff member to bash the person making the report against them or anyone in the community for that matter.

I have spoken with the staff member involved and this will set the example for all staff members to follow. (Providing evidence, forum etiquette and staffing protocols)

Report: Valid
Thread: Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.