H3ll4Flush​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:47679709​
Reported Person's IGN
Waffle​
Reported Person's SteamID
STEAM_0:1:458400023​
Explain the situation
He kill me second after someone got kill and claim I did not ID the body this is round 6 of bowling at around 19h50 of NY 2022 08 09 time and frogdoggo vouched for him
The guy was at the other side of the counter in bowling and he got kill I did not had the time to move that the person kill me claiming I fail to id the body​

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I am going to tag @waffle and his admin here @Desert

Just for clarification are you reporting him for how the report was handled? or just for a RDM?

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
Am i getting reported for the way the report was done or I'm confused

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
Putting this here to say I have seen this, and that I am awaiting the same clarifications others want.

Aquast

i puked
VIP
Legacy
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
lame report just comment on the thread

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Locking this, @H3ll4Flush if you'd like to send Desert any additional information you can DM him on the forums or on Discord.

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
Apologies for the delay, I've been busy as of late. For those who don't know, the investigation for this report actually continued despite this report being withdrawn and the claim of staff "ignoring" this issue. After a talk with h3lla I went along with finding out what happened.

To clear things up, this report may have been originally about waffle's supposed RDM, but the way this report is worded (and the conversation we had in DMs) it seems there was also an issue taken with how the report in-game was handled, so that was investigated too. I'll be as detailed as I can about this since there is some mistrust on your part h3lla. All of what I will describe comes from DMs of videos and images sent to me by relevant staff.

I spoke with Frog about the situation, and how he handled it. Frog was not able to get the deathscene when the report came in on the last round of the map. I asked six other staff members who were on at the time or had knowledge of the events. Arctic was able to provide a recording but unfortunately did not catch the kill in question, only some contextual audio. Only waffle could provide a demo of the incident. Let me be clear when I say that none of the staff besides frog were responsible for recording that incident, especially waffle. Waffle does not have to record his non-staff activities like normal gameplay.

Now for the situation in question, you were killed on community bowling near the infamous counter/kitchen t-trap. Waffle's reason for killing you included the fact that you did not ID the body of shoopty behind the counter. In the demo waffle sent me, you watch shoopty die (The Un ID'd body you were near). Shoopty's body is in the t-trap area but is identifiable without taking guaranteed damage. It's not guaranteed damage (and therefore not RDM) since you can sit on the counter and ID without dying to the fire or the door that comes down very slowly. Now, if you didn't face away once shoopty died, then you could argue waffle didn't give you time. Giving time is technically not a requirement, but you could make the case for a toxic kill if it's done frequently. That is simply not the case here though, you made the conscious decision after shoopty was shot to turn around and make no attempt to ID the body.

On the next map, which I believe was innomotel, Frog marked your report on waffle "invalid" despite not having the deathscene and therefore having no way to verify you really didn't ID a body or that you were not in harm's way. This is a mistake on Frog's part, as it should be a word-vs-word invalidity. We all make mistakes though, and frog has already been talked to about this. In summary, Waffle did not RDM you, and Frog did not "immediately" reject your report, he merely mistakenly marked it invalid.

I will include the demo I was linked for clarity:

ar5etbU.png

de4ocYL.png

Since the report is against waffle, it will be marked invalid. We've already talked about this in discord DMs but if you have any more questions feel free to contact me there. This was probably overkill for a single rdm report but w/e I take reports against my mods seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report: Invalid
Thread: Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.