NICK FAUXHILL
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:107201563
Reported Person's IGN
water
Reported Person's SteamID
STEAM_0:1:62671957
Explain the situation
Player constantly griefs players by shooting and damaging players randomly at the start of the each round and continues said action throughout the round. When the player being shot calls water out or calls a KOS on him, water goes and purposely kills the player who called him out or called the KOS on him. No matter what role he (water) is, whether it be traitor, innocent, or a detective, water always does this and he NEVER gets slayed or punished/reprimanded for any of it. I am not the only person that he constantly does this too. I know also that he does this to SirKatBat (STEAM_0:0:56399637) was well. It also seems that this problem is well-known and yet nothing is ever done about it.

Last edited:

Nick Fauxhill

VIP
Nick did you report any of this in game
I did when it first started happening but I eventually stopped because nothing was ever done about it. The report would either always be marked "invalid" or when no staff/afk staff was online. Then he would always use the excuse that a KOS was called on him so the report would just be thrown out as a "he-said he-said" situation, or when he was a detective he would use the excuse that you were shooting at a detective. So he always had an excuse and continuously got away with it. So I figured why report in game if nothing would ever happen hence why I decided to do a forum report here to see if anything would actually come from it.

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Hey @Nick Fauxhill,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As talked about in DM's, you have no evidence to provide for these occurrences, Nor can you remember the staff members who were online at the time. Therefore, this report will be marked Concluded. Moving forward, if you report a player for actions that occurred in-game when no staff are online, please gather your own evidence before making a forum report. Also, staff will keep an eye out for this sort of behavior that happens to players in-game.

Justification// I marked this report Concluded
based on what I have seen in-game regarding this same behavior from the reported player, and the insufficient evidence presented by the victim player. Though it may have not been on the day this happened to yourself or SirKatBat, It has happened to me to include in-game events on the night of this report.

Please feel free to DM me on Discord @AaWolly#6429.

Report: Concluded
Thread:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.