Resignation

JupiterNuno

I'm still an admin!
Legacy
As many of you already know me from the old community of SGM, and now this community. I’ve had a very long continuous tenure, and I don’t regret it one bit.

I’m happy for the part I’ve played, I’ve enjoyed every moment and don’t regret it, I want everyone to have a good time constantly, and to enjoy each other. We aren’t all around forever so make the most of it.

I’ve had a great time here and I’m sad to go but unfortunately I can’t continue as an admin due to health reasons.

Keep calm and carry on folk

I would literally tag everyone because I genuinely love the entire staff team despite any disagreements they have always been there for me and I’ll always be there for them.

I’ll eventually make my return and take over this joint.

P.S If anyone wants to send me tea to help me recover that would be great

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
One of my first trials during the start of my Admin Tenure, I do not regret your pick-up one bit.
You and the rest of the Og Wandering Vocals helped me on the path to the admin I am today.

I have been part of many friend groups through my time on SGM, all of them drifted apart, the friendgroup that was created after the start of my admin tenure have lasted for long, and Im greatful for that, despide not being the most active in it.

Whenever you were around you were usually great company and you still are.
I wish you the best of luck with your life situation and health.
I hope it all resolves sooner than later

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Aw, you were one of the first people I met back on sgm. Hope you end up well, you were pretty fun to hang around. Stay safe out there dude ✌

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Super Idol的笑容 都没你的甜 八月正午的阳光 都没你耀眼 热爱 105 °C的你 滴滴清纯的蒸馏水
Super Idol的笑容 都没你的甜 八月正午的阳光 都没你耀眼 热爱 105 °C的你 滴滴清纯的蒸馏水

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
Banned
VIP
Legacy
*Sigh* Yet another good Admin calls it quits.

You've always been able to communicate well with everyone you came across, and have been really helpful in finding a way to explain things to me that allowed me to understand.

Your friendliness with everyone here is A+, so I think I can speak for everyone in hoping that your time away from staff is more towards the short end.

See you space cowboy!