[Restored] Weet goodbye thread

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Some of you might have noticed, some of you might have not, but i have resigned as admin. I like TTT but recently i noticed that 15 hours biweekly plus time i spent at school takes up 95% of my time and subsequently my social life has suffered. About a month ago I started hanging out with friends more, studying more and i started having real fun, and staffing TTT was kinda stopping me from relaxing so I went on break for an unknown amount of time. Before I knew it, a month had passed and I hadn't played TTT, It was freeing and i felt a lot less stressed. This made me realise that staffing was negatively impacting me, it was an obligation that kept me in a routine and from a routine it became a rut. I don't want to return to the place I was in before, so i've resigned. and i'm glad to be out.

Obviously, I'll miss you guys though. Honestly nearly cried a little bit when I resigned, like leaving a whole stage of my life behind. I really REALLY loved being an admin, I almost didn't resign because of how much i liked being an admin to my team but resigning is the right choice. Not to say that i regret anything i've done, I loved my time here, it's just run it's course.
I was shocked when I first got admin, like my application had all -1's, plus all of the stuff in the thread I posted when i first got admin. Danstorm just came in and picked me up. I had like a month long trial period, then like 20 days as mod before I got senior. So slow start but for a road to admin i'd say it's quite fast compared to others.

okay I have more to say but it would overlap with the tags, so I'll just do them.

@Virunas My first mod, I picked you up almost immediately after getting admin because I was suprised nobody else picked you up. Well not *suprised*, Your application wasn't exactly very well recieved. But I trusted you and you've done great to prove yourself to everyone else, getting senior and all that. I'm so glad that I was able to have you as mod, you did not dissapoint.

@ParkRangerMoon the last survivor of danstorms team, I trust you will carry this legacy with honour, and I hope you dont get taken the fuck out of this channel after Josh goes and fucks himself xd. Honestly you were a great mod while I had you and I trust you'll go on to do good things in the staff team

@Swiffe. I wasn't your admin for that long but I enjoyed your trial interview xd. It was like 3 am for me, I saw your Job application themed application and was like 'Yeah, i'm gonna type up an acceptance letter and email it to you" and for the whole emailing back and forth thing i'm sitting here like "whats more formal? this or this." Thinking i'm gonna look real stupid if i break formality in these emails lmao

@my team I'm sorry I couldn't be your admin for longer, Idk if you liked having me as admin but I know I enjoyed having you as mods. I never did set a team name so if y'all are writing your tenures in your signature you gotta type #weet, and i think that's quite funny. Love you guys

@capri sun Best AHG player unequivocally. Anybody that claims to be better than pink waves is delusional. 10/10 I still refuse to call you anything other than pink waves. Wish good things for you mate, See you around.

@AdriX Keeps propkilling me, My 2 page forum report will be in the mail. Seriously though, you're awesome. Love playing with you, and just like pink waves, you are a staple of this community and it just wouldn't be the same here without you

@Pokeben10 I gotta come clean, I invited you to my team server by accident but didn't want to kick you xD. Like I had to create general and lock team chat after you joined. I like playing with you and hope good things come your way sir pokeben. ACTUALLY scratch that, I just remembered my oldest memory of you was during an sgm halloween, during a grimwon event you pushed me off of a ledge and i died, fucker. lmao

@danstorm My admin. You picked me up despite all of the reasons not to and then after that recommended me for admin when you left, I just wanna say thanks. Without you I never would have been able to experience being a mod and an admin. You were a great admin, and I'm glad it was you that I had.

Little bit drunk right now, so tearing up a little bit.
CHANGE THE WORLD MY FINAL MESSAGE GOODB YE

Okay so gonna edit in more tags but these were the essentials right. Like if I cant be arsed doing the other tags I can say "Yeah but atleast i got my team, pink waves, nura, pokeben and danstorm in"

Last edited:

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Man Weet, I'm going to miss you.

You were a really easy-going person who knew when to show some respect and when to show grit.

Hopefully this won't be the last we see of you. XD

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
@Swiffe. I wasn't your admin for that long but I enjoyed your trial interview xd. It was like 3 am for me, I saw your Job application themed application and was like 'Yeah, i'm gonna type up an acceptance letter and email it to you" and for the whole emailing back and forth thing i'm sitting here like "whats more formal? this or this." Thinking i'm gonna look real stupid if i break formality in these emails lmao
1652056793552.png

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Maybe don't loophole funny word before applying for staff next time xD
take care

Last edited:

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
Only 2 Pages? ..... seems like I didn't prop kill you enough.....

Take Care and make sure to come back once in a while so that i can RDM you some more...

Nathan776

Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Damn, ya opening up the schedule to play deathrun. Hell yeah.

But for real - staffing can take a lot out of ya especially on the social side and you gotta do what you find right for you. As long as you had an enjoyable experience along the way ya gucci.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Thanks for building a powerful staff team buddy ;)
oh and being an awesome admin.
Feel free to DM me anytime ok?

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
You were a good egg. Best wishes mate.