Solved reusable 1 hit KO weapon, nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy

Harpoons can be picked up from dead bodies, please remove this ''feature/bug'' you shouldn't be able to reuse a 1hit weapon.

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
Picking up a harpoon as an innocent and immediately being killed for having it out is one of the best features of the annocent class.

that being said, comparing it to the barrel gun, it’s not OP, you can use it endlessly, yes, but usually after 2-3 kills you lose it via map or buggy collision. Not being able to pick it up would work IF you had a second harpoon.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Are you sure they didn't just drop it when they died?

Kamoflajh

Gaming
VIP
Legacy

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
that being said, comparing it to the barrel gun, it’s not OP, you can use it endlessly, yes, but usually after 2-3 kills you lose it via map or buggy collision.
I don't agree. I've never had it happen that when I harpoon someone their body + harpoon go out of bounds except on the rooftop type maps.

that being said, comparing it to the barrel gun, it’s not OP, you can use it endlessly
And you shouldn't compare every T-weapon to another. If a 2 uses 1 hit weapon would be the standard for every T weapon it would be awful.

That being said, this would be a really good feature for the knife. Not for a harpoon.

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
alright fair enough, here’s another proposal that I think would make the harpoon more unique, allow it to impale more than one person when thrown, but it now vanishes 10 seconds after use.

Status
Not open for further replies.