Invalid robin's report against V-[7thMa.A]Cpl.Hosi the suspicio

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin

Report on mod V-[7thMa.A]Cpl.Hosi the suspicio
I killed a afk traitor and this mod then killed me and said “rdm is rdm” stating is was kosable even though I id after killing the afk and showed it was a T. This mod then refused to slay themselves for rdm. I can present the clip if needed. I was not able to attach it because I am uploading this from my phone.

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
@Hosi will respond shortly.

Hosi

Professional agent of Chaos
VIP
Legacy
Greetings Upsetman, I will make this brief.
All the afk, TheDapperFox, did all round was buy equipment several seconds into the round

1626579109473.png

It wasn't overtime, you had no reason to kill him. This was also with in the 3 second grace period.
Thank you for using the forums as you felt justice was not served, but in this case I feel like I acted within the rules and no slay was required.
we will have to see what the admins say.

also here is a link for video of the whole thing

Last edited:

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
As Hosi's new admin, I will handle this report in the morning. Sorry for taking so long to handle this report.

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Hello

So after you killed an identified the traitor, there is a thing called the Grace Period.

grace.PNG

You identified the traitor at 2:15 and Hosi killed you at 2:18, which is within that grace period, making his kill valid.
The grace period exists so that people killing people after they identified a traitor's body in the heat of the moment wouldn't be slain.

I have given Hosi a slight warning to play a bit less aggressive, but the kill was valid.

If you have any more questions, holler at me: danstorm#8209

Thank you for reporting
Report: Invalid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.