Rod the Animator​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:103401523​
Reported Person's IGN
Reda-Lex​
Reported Person's SteamID
STEAM_0:0:43289698​
Explain the situation
Told me he had been ghosting with Lordy, on the server, while in-game. And said he wasn't allowed to tell why they had been ghosting... I would like further info about this? Why are Staff members allowed to ghost? Isn't it something they too should be punished for? Over all, Reda has been really confusing none the less. He is being very vague about everything and is refusing to provide me with any serious answer to the topic, (and outside it).

Someone please contact me about this. And look into it. Although, you are surely aware if someone amongst you are free to ghost with other Staff members, without any consequence.​

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
@Reda-Lex and @Lordyhgm as they are involved with this
Can you please post the evidence here of Reda saying that

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
Considering that both Reda and I are people of few words and neither of us used our mics for years and myself only recently, there’s no situation in which we’ve been able to ghost accidentally and it would fundamentally destroy the integrity of the staff team and the spirit of the game to do so intentionally. Staff are held to higher standards and this extends far beyond behaviour and this kinda report is pretty ridiculous for something that’s either clearly a joke or made up.

Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.