rogersterling

Your IGN
dick dollars aka mike moneybags​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:562957529​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I don't see reasoning for the 4 week ban I received today. The given reason was 'Group Trolling' yet I was playing alone on the server not trolling, only using my voice comms to converse with players. I don't see why I should be lumped together with certain others who were truly trolling in a group intentionally and admitted so over voice comms. The admin who banned me was mistaken, I did not form part. I enjoy the server and others just aren't like the Serious TTT format that AHG is based on, I'd like to continue playing seeing as my four week expulsion had no merit, I was neither in a group nor trolling.​

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Heya. I'm busy tonight, but I'll handle this in the next day or so. I need to review my recording to see the extent that you participated in the group. I can say with confidence that you were participating, but I can reconsider the ban length if it was not as much as I perceived. I need to time to go back through and review the recording however.

rogersterling

Heya. I'm busy tonight, but I'll handle this in the next day or so. I need to review my recording to see the extent that you participated in the group. I can say with confidence that you were participating, but I can reconsider the ban length if it was not as much as I perceived. I need to time to go back through and review the recording however.
I was only conversing with the trolls I wasn't participating in any way, to the best of my recollection I wasn't slain once for RDM in that session either, they were shooting players unjustly whereas I wasn't. I just used my microphone to speak with them, don't see why I should be put in the same boat as them

helix

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I was only conversing with the trolls I wasn't participating in any way, to the best of my recollection I wasn't slain once for RDM in that session either, they were shooting players unjustly whereas I wasn't. I just used my microphone to speak with them, don't see why I should be put in the same boat as them

I gotcha. I'm waiting for a recording from one of the mods who observed it before I hopped on the server. I'll come to a conclusion after I receive it, which should be by tomorrow.

helix

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
After further review, you were absolutely participating with the rest of group in trolling the server, especially against pink lemonade. The ban will stand.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.