Finished Roy’s AHG Launch Party Giveaway Extravaganza

Pocket Lint

Legacy
View attachment 279

Hi friends. Let's kick this launch off right. What better way than by throwing out some ranks? As a reminder, Vanilla soft launches June 1, full launch June 18th!

Prizes

* 3 winners will be randomly selected and awarded the closest AHG equivalent to the old SGM Elite monthly rank (approx. $60 total value). Full disclosure I have no idea what the available ranks will be or their cost as of today.

If the winner doesn't already have a permanent permanent donator rank, may choose VIP equivalent instead.

How to Enter

* To enter - Rate this post with the "Winner" positive rating (required for me to add you to the drawing list, if you’re on mobile just hold down the like button in bottom right area of this post to see the “winner” rating) AND write a comment about what change you’re most looking forward to with the launch of AHG!

Contest will conclude when ranks are available for purchase (expected Each user may only win one prize - if the same name is drawn twice, I will draw again. You may enter for someone else, all winners will be contacted before prize redemption in case they wish to gift their prize.

GOOD LUCK!

This is pog