Finished Roy’s AHG Launch Party Giveaway Extravaganza

roy

idk I just work here
VIP
Legacy
8CAC1E69-1948-4C4B-BC31-C9AD89EDBFCF.png

Hi friends. Let's kick this launch off right. What better way than by throwing out some ranks? As a reminder, Vanilla soft launches June 1, full launch June 18th!

Prizes

* 3 winners will be randomly selected and awarded the new $20 VIP rank (or one-month monthly equivalent if preferred).

How to Enter

* To enter - Rate this post with the "Winner" positive rating (required for me to add you to the drawing list, if you’re on mobile just hold down the like button in bottom right area of this post to see the “winner” rating) AND write a comment about what change you’re most looking forward to with the launch of AHG!

Contest will conclude when ranks are available for purchase (expected June 18). Each user may only win one prize - if the same name is drawn twice, I will draw again. You may enter for someone else, all winners will be contacted before prize redemption in case they wish to gift their prize.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
I'm interested in seeing the new content being added in AHG.

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
NEW MAPS THAT I PICKED OUT
and Minecraft with friends :)

Last edited:

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Playing on my new alt account

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
A better vanilla (hopefully)

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
New content, fixed rules and protocols

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
being active again

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
Banned
VIP
Legacy
The change I'm most looking forward to is the bugs on the servers being fixed in a more timely manner. (Such as when Fragmentation and Albatross were causing server crashes)

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
write a comment about what change you’re most looking forward to with the launch of AHG!
I look forward to RDMing people.

Acnologia

:再
VIP
Legacy
Hopefully a more modern version of TTT, I enjoyed SGM but it got stale after 3 years of playing it semi daily.

TheDucky

Banned
VIP
Legacy
I'm looking forward to new owners who will update the server to fit its needs and listen to the community