• 20210910_205102.jpg
    20210910_205102.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 4

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
YOU GUYS WON AND YOU HOGGED ALL THE PRIZES AMONGST YOURSELVES BECAUSE YOU ARE GREEDY LITTLE PIGS! CAPITALIST WALL STREET PIG!
The rewards were seized and split among us staff due to the post not following the rules. Maybe you guys should look a little harder next time. Alls I know is I got a free xbox 720 LOL

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
The rewards were seized and split among us staff due to the post not following the rules. Maybe you guys should look a little harder next time. Alls I know is I got a free xbox 720 LOL
you guys are fucks, fuck you. giving you the big fuck you staff. if theres one thing you cant get its that of a girlfriend in which i have 2 million! No time for losers!

Scrungy

Serious Member
VIP
Legacy
yea I break a rule and you steal? you break rule too. I should have Xbox 720 back. typical hypocritical, pitiful, shit bitch dicking hole staff, feel my wrath and feel this rash, itchy.

Scrungy

Serious Member
VIP
Legacy
my mind is glitchy, while I'm eating the glizzy of a grizzly, bear, I don't have a care, and you? I will not spare, no mercy. like percy, Jackson, michael I'm Jordan I'm dunking, I'm funking and fucking like raging rabbits going to dunkin' donuts, finna go nuts, shorty show butts in my tour bus, healing four cuts from the grizzle glizzy going swizzle swizzy going everywhere in yo shitty city. local.