Selling my account

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I've worked hard to get this account to be the most liked account on the forums, and I think it's time to cash out. Don't worry, I'll make a new account and start again so I'm not leaving, just working on a new business venture. The highest bidder wins the account, DM me if interested. Starting offer is $500. While that might seem like a lot, consider by owning the most liked account means you are the most liked person on the server. Additionally, consider that people will agree with you because of the likes, as well as you being able to threaten other posters with your likes. Thank you everyone who helped get this to #1, and I can't wait to try it again!

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
thats for the next owner to deal with because i will not own this account.

bidding at 675$ HURRY AND BID
I bid a mystery box that either has $1200 or a bunch of cool rocks

metallia appericator

Supporter
$3

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Hey! I just wanted to inquire you about the account that you're selling? I've been in the AHG account market scene for a while, and it seems a lot of pros have been moving off AHG accounts and into more and more recent and trending accounts like XLR. I just wanted to hear from you about your own account and if you would consider a $500 transfer?

metallia appericator

Supporter

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
TEXAS RED HAS WON THE BID FOR AN UNDISCLOSED AMOUNT!

This will be my last post on this account, and just wanted to say I've had a blast. Thank you to everyone who got me to the top. It felt good but I want to know how it feels to be the little guy. After this, all posts under this account will be made by Texas red. Don't worry, the account is in great hands.

PEACE
-BARTHOLOMEW

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy

This will be my last post on this account, and just wanted to say I've had a blast. Thank you to everyone who got me to the top. It felt good but I want to know how it feels to be the little guy. After this, all posts under this account will be made by Texas red. Don't worry, the account is in great hands.

PEACE
-BARTHOLOMEW
goodbye old friend

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy

PEACE
-BARTHOLOMEW
Wait a solid minute! Isn't Texas Red banned on the forums?!?!?!