Serious real shit

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
So yeah as some people may know I was really close to killing myself the other night. I started walking away from my home and went to a big open field. I had my knife in my pocket and had intended on doing it. Luckily I was also in public 1 for some reason and some real Gs saved my life. Thank you @Indy226 @Carl and @Michael Joseph Nuts for talking with me and just being there. I would also like to thank @Pierogi for reaching out to me asking how I’m doing. Again I can’t thank you people enough

Carl

Magic Doesn't Come From Talent, It Comes From Pain
VIP
Legacy
So yeah as some people may know I was really close to killing myself the other night. I started walking away from my home and went to a big open field. I had my knife in my pocket and had intended on doing it. Luckily I was also in public 1 for some reason and some real Gs saved my life. Thank you @Indy226 @Carl and @Michael Joseph Nuts for talking with me and just being there. I would also like to thank @Pierogi for reaching out to me asking how I’m doing. Again I can’t thank you people enough
I’m always here for you nitro, remember that. ❤️

Indy226

Banned
Legacy
I am also always here, like that night. You were there for me when I was in a dark place a few weeks-months ago. I'd like to return the favor. We all love you nitro.

Also the best mindset is you need to stay alive to outlive your enemies