Banned
Your IGN
shugokirep70 TF2 heavy main​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:637831767​
Server
TTT Vanilla​
Why you should be unbanned
someone said where can i buy those 'hacks' i was having a bit of banta saying sure add me on steam they are very very cheap and i just got banned i was going to send them the best hack is to ''get good'' but i dont think your staff took it as a joke
why i should be unbanned simple it was a joke a bit of banta ive got autisum so if they was being serious i didnt actual notice​

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
You were banned by @Syn please give him time to respond

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey man, can you explain this appeal?

Or this one?

shugokirep70

Banned
sure i had only previously started playing TTT and was practicing recoil control in the barn i was trying to adjust my spray in the other clips i dont see how that would be an issue or how it looked like it was a cheat
still dont know if gmod has server recoil or what i mainly play scp rp i was mainly a csgo player so i assumed i needed to aim either up or down for spray control and bullet time but idk

shugokirep70

Banned

Or this one?
this wasnt a lie i was on holiday for 4 days camping and came back to this i can provide email proof and dates of my account being accsesd from somewhere out of uk

shugokirep70

Banned

Or this one?
for your scprp appeal they accused me but didnt actualy give any evidence but then said me using ''coulour blind filters'' was considered cheats

Syn

Yuh
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
In light of this new "evidence" I will still be denying this appeal for the clips I have provided above.

Status
Not open for further replies.