Implemented Silent knife upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I've already suggested this and it basically is already accepted but this owner guy hasn't added it after i've tagged him numerous times about it... so i will make a 'real' suggestion instead of the #suggestion channel he doesnt check. It has 36 agrees which is i think the most amount of positive reactions a suggestion has gotten and it isn't implemented yet, fuck you mr. pie i hope you get stabbed in the back a million times on ttt and add this out of pure spite so you know when you get backstabbed and can 360 barrel kill them.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I've already suggested this and it basically is already accepted but this owner guy hasn't added it after i've tagged him numerous times about it... so i will make a 'real' suggestion instead of the #suggestion channel he doesnt check. It has 36 agrees which is i think the most amount of positive reactions a suggestion has gotten and it isn't implemented yet, fuck you mr. pie i hope you get stabbed in the back a million times on ttt and add this out of pure spite so you know when you get backstabbed and can 360 barrel kill them.
@Pierogi

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I think its stab sound, not equip sound. Could be wrong tho
No you're wrong silent equipping was a mistake and needs to be reverted. The knife is not a fun weapon if you don't hear the other person scream while you pull it out. Literally the only reason why people used it over the harpoon on sgm.

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
No you're wrong silent equipping was a mistake and needs to be reverted. The knife is not a fun weapon if you don't hear the other person scream while you pull it out. Literally the only reason why people used it over the harpoon on sgm.
Oh I completely agree with you I love the sound. It’s a super fun weapon made to cause chaos especially in a crowd

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
This was suggested just over a year ago and it has 36 likes to reverse a change you guys made and its not implemented yet you guys add a stupid boogie bomb no wonder people stopped playing!

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This was suggested just over a year ago and it has 36 likes to reverse a change you guys made and its not implemented yet you guys add a stupid boogie bomb no wonder people stopped playing!
To clarify, we didn't make any change. The knife making a metallic ping sound on SGM was custom code.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
To clarify, we didn't make any change. The knife making a metallic ping sound on SGM was custom code.

So is the sound gonna be implented thats 36 upvotes

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Accepted, will be implemented for the Winter 2022 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.